Professional Mixing and Mastering Services
Take your music to the next level with our professional mixing and mastering services. We have years of experience and expertise in helping artists create radio-ready tracks that sound their best on any platform.
What is Mixing?
Mixing is the process of balancing the individual elements of a song (vocals, instruments, etc.) to create a cohesive and polished sound. We use a variety of techniques to achieve this, including equalization, compression, panning, and effects.
What is Mastering?
Mastering is the final step in the music production process. It involves optimizing the overall sound of the track, including volume levels, dynamics, and frequency balance. We also make sure that the track is ready for release on all major streaming platforms.
What to Expect
- When you order our mixing and mastering services, you can expect the following:
- A detailed consultation to discuss your vision for the track and your specific needs.
- High-quality mixing and mastering using professional software and hardware.
- Timely turnaround and unlimited revisions until you are completely satisfied with the results.
Our pricing for mixing and mastering services is based on the length and complexity of the track. Please contact us for a quote.
How to Get Started
To get started, simply send us your unmixed and unmastered tracks. We will review them and provide you with a quote. Once you have accepted the quote, we will begin working on your tracks and deliver the final masters to you within the agreed-upon turnaround time.
Ready To Get Started Now!
$25 / per song = vocals (stems) / 1 beat file
$50 / per song = vocals (stems) / 1 beat + steams
To prepare your song for sending, export each track individually in WAV or AIFF format, keeping everything in sync with the original recording.
This means creating separate files for your lead vocals, chorus, ad-libs, instrumental, bassline, synthesizers, piano, kick, snare, and any other instruments or effects.
Only keep effects that are essential to the song, such as a phaser effect on a guitar. Remove all other effects, such as reverb and compression.
Submitting your files:
- Create and label a .zip folder(S).
- Add the beat and/or the track outs into a .zip folder.
- Add the vocals into a .zip folder.
- Make sure to name each .zip folder.
- Choose a purchasing option & make your payment.
- Create an account 👉 here
- Messege me with the link to your files 👉 here
- You can also choode to communicate through email: email@example.com
- Allow up to 24hrs to be sent a mp3 file of the mix & mastered song to your inbox.