Behringer XENYX QX1202USB USB/Audio Interface Mixer
Get your Behringer XENYX QX1202USB USB/Audio Interface Mixer today at the guaranteed lowest price from Sam Ash Direct with our 45-day return and 60-day price protection policy.
Free shipping on orders over $50!
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- No Hassle Refunds
- Secure Payments
These compact mixers provide 4 mono channels with premium, phantom-powered XENYX mic preamps, neo-classic 3-band British-style EQ, plus 4 stereo channels. If you want it done quickly and need it to sound fantastic, you can count the XENYX Q1202USB to get the job done.
Thanks to the built-in, bi-directional stereo USB audio interface, you can connect directly to your PC or Mac computer via a single USB cable. Now any signal source connected to the mixer can be recorded straight to your hard drive. Which brings us to software…
How About Some Free Software?!
Because you’ll want to take full advantage of your XENYX QX Series mixers’ recording and podcasting potential, we’ve put together a massive software download at www.behringer. com that includes Audacity (the most popular open source audio editor), Podifier, Juice, Podnova and Golden Ear (a great selection of podcasting software). You’re ready to go live on your PC or Mac right out of the box! You also get more than 100 virtual instruments and 50 FX plug-ins, turning your computer into a complete home-based or mobile recording studio.
KLARK TEKNIK FX
Nothing adds the finishing touch to a live or recorded performance like really good effects, so Behringer has equipped the XENYX QX1202USB with one of the best FX engines in the industry. Designed by the world-renowned KLARK TEKNIK engineering team, these high-end FX processors feature 100 studio-grade presets including reverb, chorus, flanger, delay, pitch shifter and various multi-effects. Complete with its own dedicated level meter, these effects provide a wide range of enhancement options, from sweet and mild to absolutely wild!
- Premium ultra-low noise, high headroom analog mixer
- 4 state-of-the-art XENYX Mic Preamps comparable to stand-alone boutique preamps
- Studio-grade compressors with super-easy “one-knob” functionality and control LED for professional vocal and instrumental sound
- Ultra-high quality KLARK TEKNIK FX processor with 100 presets including reverb, chorus, flanger, delay, pitch shifter and various multi-effects
- Built-in stereo USB/Audio Interface to connect directly to your computer. Free audio recording, editing and podcasting software plus 150 instrument/effect plug-ins downloadable at behringer.com
- Neo-classic “British” 3-band EQs for warm and musical sound
- FX send control per channel for internal FX processor and/or as external send
- Main mix outputs plus separate control room, phones and 2-Track outputs
- 2-Track inputs assignable to main mix or control room/phones outputs
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
Compose. Record. Mix. Share.
TRACKTION 4 puts the fun back into the creative process, so we’re including it free of charge with select BEHRINGER products. This powerful, yet easy-to-use music production software is unlike anything you’ve seen before, putting everything you’ll need on your desktop, on a single-screen – without the sea of drop down and hidden menus common to most other DAWs. And TRACKTION doesn’t limit the number of tracks you can record, or the number of effects you can use. In fact, the only limitation is your Mac or PC computer’s processing power. Recording and editing couldn’t be easier; simply drag, drop, cut, copy or paste. Once your magnum opus is finished, share it with other “Tracktioneers” so they can listen, collaborate and edit.
Here are just a few of TRACKTION 4’s outstanding features:
- Native FX plug-ins ranging from dynamics to modulation, reverb and more
- Support for available third party AU, VST and VSTi plug-ins
- Mix Automation
- Safe Record
- Loop Recording
- 64-bit, 192 kHz Mix Engine
- Audio Clip manipulation
- MIDI Editor
- Filters – Volume / Pan, Level Meter, 4-Band EQ, Aux Send & Return and FX
- Export to a variety of formats such as .wav, .aif, and .mp3